Latest Ultramodern residential development in Manchester
This residential project is perfectly located – bordering directly on Salford Quays, home to MediaCityUK, creative industry hub, and just a short walk away from Manchester’s thriving City Center.
• Prime rental market
• Great transportation links
• 220 residential units, including stunning studio apartments, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and a selection of amazing townhouses.
• On-site gym, bike storage facilities, car parking spaces and a communal garden area
• Beautiful interior and exterior design
• Prices from GBP 105,000 only
• Built by experienced developers
• Fully let and managed by a professional lettings agent
• Completion – Q4 2017
• 6% NET rental yields in year one
• No commission charges
Why invest in Manchester?
Known as a “UK’s second city”, it is unsurprising that Manchester has even outperformed the nation’s capital as the UK’s most sought-after destination for investment in the first quarter of 2015, according to Knight Frank. This is particularly the case for its buy-to-let market: With average house prices of approximately £211,571 and rents set to rise by an impressive 9%, savvy investors are increasingly looking away from London’s stagnating housing market and towards the impressive investment opportunity that is Manchester.